Saturday, February 26, 2011

Still no Cease and Desist order...

So I'm still up and running and no response from the Dervaes family concerning the lawsuit filed against them by the lawyers of Kelly Coyne and Eric Knutzen.

It's been a slow week at the "sub"urban homestead but the weekend brought plenty of opportunity  for us to get some work done. We are doubling the size of our garden and have cleared some land around the front of the property.

Last weekend I built solar evaporation still as a project and tomorrow will post the process and make some corrections to the method I documented on my FB account. Depending on how money looks, I'll also be getting the materials to start a couple of square foot garden beds and possible restart my herb garden that I had when I was stationed in Georgia.

Well, basically this was just a quick post to say I was checking in...should have pictures and other brick-a-brack up soon.

See you in the city...

No comments:

Post a Comment